My blog recently seems to have become a series of short updates about my travels. How terribly boring! Gone are the days where I’m so bored that I make up stupid stuff about donkeys and ants. Unfortunately it’s pretty much all I can think about now, the fact that in two weeks I’ll be in Scotland, and in three weeks I’ll be in the USA. I feel like there’s something I’m forgetting to do… but I’m pretty sure it’s all organised.
- do a bit of work
- enjoy anniversary
- do a bit more work
- drive to Scotland
- go to Disneyland
Yep, I think I’ve pretty much got it covered.
A few things I’m looking forward to when I get back:
- going to pick up my new car in Sydney (I’m buying my sister’s Land Rover)
- a big coming home party with family and friends
- a decent broadband connection (wireless must die!)
- watching ants play in the dirt
- working from home in my slippers and curlers
I feel much better now. I should write in this blog more often.
Tags: my uncertain future